Do something nice for a friend or family member, thank someone, smile.
- Smile and be willing to give your time to a conversation
- Check up on a friend by text or call
- Say thank you to someone who has helped you - send a text, or message or write them a letter to show how much it meant to you.
- Give unwanted items to a local charity shop
- Offer to help your parents or people you live with round the house
- Bake a cake and give it to someone
- Give some food to a food bank
- Give someone a hug
- Help an elderly neighbour
- Be a good role model for younger siblings
- Learn how to put someone in the Recovery Position
- Give yourself some time to relax